Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Purple Tool Set

 
Hello all! I just recieved a wonderful gift that I wanted to share with all my fellow crafties. My friend and coworker gave me a super cute purple tool kit (a late Christmas present) the other day and I nearly died in excitement.
 


 
 
 Believe it or not I have been completing all of my projects while borrowing family members and friends tools- I am now so thankful to have a nice little set that is my own and, of course, in a color that my fiance Tyler won't dare steal! (I hope.)
 
My next item to get will hopefully be a small drill (one that is easy to operate and light weight!).
 
You can find cute tool kits similar to the once I recieved here.
 
Do you have any good drill reccomendations? Comment below!
 
Jordan
 


No comments:

Post a Comment